Monday 11 November 2013

Prices do go up

This time I'm posting before a month has passed! Barely. Things remain similar. I wonder how long will I keep at it, just barely playing EVE to iterate T2 production and update the skill queue. Still, numbers going up is kind of nice. In a way. And a single subscription is not really significant.

I passed a billion ISK, so I stopped updating sell orders very often. Mostly because I'm manufacturing in Everyshore, and selling in Dodixie, and while crossing regions only needs five jumps or so, it is still good ten minutes. With Rubicon changes it should be faster. I even almost trained Interceptors at some point. Anyway, the other reason is that I just don't feel I need any more ISK quickly, so the sell orders can just sit there. And it even turned out that the prices did eventually went back up and hit my sell orders.

One of them was bought up in bulk, so I guess that was the price rising in Jita and someone doing arbitrage. Or maybe someone just needed seventy T2 medium railguns. Two other did sell a few at a time, so that was a genuine local upwards price movement. It is obvious that this must happen, because all prices would land at material costs very fast, but it doesn't feel that way if one is getting 0.01 ISKed all the time.

Incoming Rubicon changes look interesting. I wonder what siphons will do to moon material prices. I read somewhere that they were nerfed, or made more recently, after tests, because they would destroy moon mining otherwise. They still might. We shall see. Warp speed bonuses look really nice, finally small fast ships will feel fast.

And apparently they are adding low level anoms to lowsec. Some time ago I tried to do anoms in highsec to measure how often factions drops do drop, but those are rare. Recently they feel even rarer for some reason. Or maybe I spend too much less time flying in circles. In lowsec the anoms are usually there, but they are too difficult to be ran quickly, and some are too difficult to be run solo in a ship that can paid for by running anoms if it is lost.

But, if many fewer people will do anoms in lowsec they will accumulate there, and then it will be possible to complete them rapidly in a relatively cheap ship. Perhaps even a PvP fit cruiser. Not that would matter at all if I get dropped by a Loki or some other silliness. Or a gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment